As a hobby project over the past few years, Michael Pedulla made 14 clocks in the shapes of his
bass guitars and is now making 11 of these clocks available for sale to commemorate his retirement. Each of these clocks were hand-made by Michael Pedulla in the Pedulla MVP/Buzz,
Thunderbass, and Rapture bass body shapes - using the same woods and finishes as he used on Pedulla bass guitars and in the same shop where he made those bass guitars for decades.
· Limited edition, each stamped with its own serial number.
· Made in USA (including clock mechanism)
· Wall mounting: Each clock has an angled hole in the back to mount on a hook or nail.
· Dimensions: Each clock is approximately 12" (H) x 9" (W) x 7/8" (D)
· Weight: Each clock is approximately 1 to 1.25 lb.
· Battery powered: Each clock uses 1 AA battery.
· For Indoor Use only
· $495 each
To order, contact us with the following information
- Which clock(s) you would like to purchase.
- Your name and location.
- The email address of your PayPal account, if you have one.
Once we have this information, we can send you an invoice through PayPal.
Orders will be shipped to the address provided with your PayPal account/payment.
Availability subject to change without notice.
Click on image for full screen view
1: MVP/Buzz body shape clock in Vintage Cherry
2: Rapture body shape clock in Vintage Cherry Sunburst